Join Our Team
03/2018 Calling all DVM’s!!
Are looking for a place to call home, where the staff is happy, the clients love their pets, and the patients love spray cheese and tennis balls?
Sound like Heaven? Well, close…We are looking for a Part time OR Full time DVM to be a TEAM player who is happy and upbeat, kind and helpful, and willing to teach and be taught.
If this sounds like the kind of place you would like to spend your days, our busy four doctor hospital would love to meet you!
PLEASE READ CAREFULLY.
PREVIOUS EXPERIENCE IN A VETERINARY HOSPITAL IS REQUIRED FOR THIS POSITION.
A DVM degree is required
Must love PEOPLE and their cats AND dogs
• Outstanding communication skills. Great pet care unfortunately costs money, so it's critically important you are able to explain diseases and care options to pet parents, to make sure they understand all their options, and help them make decisions they will feel proud of.
• Friendly people skills. You are the person our client comes to see, Our clients readily BOND to our doctors and we want them to LOVE you.
• Strong stomach. Various animal bodily fluids will be encountered on a regular basis. Sometimes on your clothes, or in your hair.
• Emotional stability. You are to be the rock that our clients depend on during their time of stress and need. You are part of our leadership TEAM, the staff will look to you to be a role model.
• Embrace the Fear Free Initiative. We are becoming an official Certified Fear Free facility. This includes lots of spray cheese, tennis balls, classical music for the exam rooms, and a general attitude of gentleness and low stress handling.
If you think you might be one of these exceptional pet lovers, who can see Fluffy the skin dog for the 15th time for allergies, with a smile on your face, then please send us a resume.
We are a paperless, Cornerstone practice.
Check us out online at www.naugatuckvh.com and www.facebook.com/NaugatuckVeterinaryHospital/
Thanks for reading!
VETERINARY TECHNICIANS/NURSES Our door is always open, send us your resume!
We are a four doctor small animal general practice in northern New Haven County,
just 2 hours to NYC, Boston, and the beautiful forests of New England.
We have all the bells and whistles that make your day fun and rewarding; digital xray/dental digital xray/NEW state of the art Ultrasound/recent renovations/flexible scheduling/progressive and thorough medicine/ and a generous benefit package.
WE ARE FEAR FREE. Our entire team is Fear Free Certified. We believe in the emotional well being as well as the physical well being of our patients and their families. We live it, breathe it and LOVE it, and so do our clients!
Check out our website www.naugatuckvh.com for details
We are seeking a Veterinary Technician to join our patient Care team. Our techs do everything except surgery and diagnosis (that would be the DR part) We embrace each tech as an individual and help you grow in your career.
We require and offer extensive CE opportunities. Come grow with us!!
Our team values communication and respect above all else. We value honesty, trustworthiness, compassion, and care for each other and our patients and their families.
Benefits include 401k/medical/dental/vision/life/disability insurance options/uniform and CE allowance/PTO/holiday pay/pet benefits/competitive salary
Give us a call/visit and see how we are different, and how we can grow together.