Join Our Team
Calling all DVM’s!! Are looking for a place to call home, where the staff is happy, the clients love their pets, and the patients love spray cheese and tennis balls?
Sound like Heaven? Well, close…We are looking for a Part time OR Full time DVM to be a TEAM player who is happy and upbeat, kind and helpful, and willing to teach and be taught.
If this sounds like the kind of place you would like to spend your days, our busy three doctor hospital would love to meet you!
PLEASE READ CAREFULLY.
PREVIOUS EXPERIENCE IN A VETERINARY HOSPITAL IS REQUIRED FOR THIS POSITION.
A DVM degree is required
Must love PEOPLE and their cats AND dogs
• Outstanding communication skills. Great pet care unfortunately costs money, so it's critically important you are able to explain diseases and care options to pet parents, to make sure they understand all their options, and help them make decisions they will feel proud of.
• Friendly people skills. You are the person our client comes to see, Our clients readily BOND to our doctors and we want them to LOVE you.
• Strong stomach. Various animal bodily fluids will be encountered on a regular basis. Sometimes on your clothes, or in your hair.
• Emotional stability. You are to be the rock that our clients depend on during their time of stress and need. You are part of our leadership TEAM, the staff will look to you to be a role model.
• Embrace the Fear Free Initiative. We are striving to become an official Certified Fear Free facility. This includes lots of spray cheese, tennis balls, classical music for the exam rooms, and a general attitude of gentleness and low stress handling.
If you think you might be one of these exceptional pet lovers, who can see Fluffy the skin dog for the 15th time for allergies, with a smile on your face, then please send us a resume.
We are a paperless, Cornerstone practice.
Check us out online at www.naugatuckvh.com and www.facebook.com/NaugatuckVeterinaryHospital/
Thanks for reading!